When you sign up for the Isabella May Newsletter…
I have some exciting news!
No, I haven’t been approached by Nextflix to have my Foodie Romance Journeys made into a series just yet… but I have finally set up my delicious (and free) monthly newsletter. Just CLICK ON THIS LINK to be directed to the subscription page. Here’s a look at what you get access to if you sign-up:
- A complimentary copy of my novelette, The Vanilla Pod Cafe. This is the prequel to my novel, The Cocktail Bar, and is Mercedes’ scrumptious love story. It’s set between Papantla and Guadalajara, Mexico, and is full of wit, heart, and some tummy-rumbling vanilla-infused treats. It was an absolute joy to write, and I hope it will lift the spirits during these kerazy times.
- Giveaways that are EXCLUSIVE to the newsletter and will not be up for grabs anywhere else…
- Sneak peeks of new covers, titles, and book updates.
- A heads-up on free and bargain books from other authors whose work I love.
- Snippets about my writing process/ideas/cake consumption (and baking disasters)/travels/current reads… and much, much MORE!
All wrapped up in giggles and positivity, of course.
Here’s the link to sign up in case you missed it at the top of this blog:
Thank you and Happy Reading!